Joskos Solutions Managed Services
As a managed service provider Joskos Solutions delivers and manages network-based services, applications, and equipment to Secondary Schools and Higher Education institutions
What are managed services?
An engineer from Joskos Solutions will work at your school, with your team, for a chosen period.
- Skills - Access to specialist’s skills and knowledge -Remote and onsite
- Delivery - Greater control of service levels and performances
- Quality - Project outputs enhanced by specialist resources
- ROI - Tighter cost control and clarity on the return on investment
- Partnership - Efficiencies through collaborative working on a daily basis
- Control - Refined budget and implementation management
- Efficiency - Make best use of your own staff for specialist and core tasks
- Risk - Transfer the risk to a third party
Joskos Solutions offer services that can include fully-outsourced network management arrangements, including features like Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) & Firewalls, and monitoring/reporting of network servers. These services can be performed on the school’s internal network with a special emphasis placed on building a network to serve the pupils and staff that delivers secure, easy-to-use technology supported to a very high level.
At Joskos Solutions, we recognise the importance of integration and certification of Internet security for applications and content. Joskos Solutions serve as outsourcing agents for schools which don't have the resources to constantly upgrade or maintain faster and ever-changing computer networks.
For more information, ask one of our consultants about our Managed Services. Call 0845 37 000 38.