|Get technical support|
Primary Schools ICT Support
At Joskos Solutions, we know that you need simple and effective solutions to your IT needs. We can and will provide a support for you that you can be confident in.
With a dedicated IT professional looking after your school’s requirements, we can be just a phone call for any problem that may occur, large or small.
Joskos has built a reputation within Primary Schools for its excellent range, choice and levels of ICT support. A testament to this is the fact that we won the 2012 BETT Award for ICT Service and Support, and were shortlisted for the same award again in 2013. From providing full-time on-site technicians who fully manage a school’s ICT systems, to providing reliable and effective remote management and helpdesk facilities, Joskos can exactly tailor its support provision to the needs of an individual school. All our technical support provision adheres to ITIL and FITS approaches.
As a primary school you can create your own support package which might be something like this:
- An on-site engineer once a week for three hours to work through any issues on the curriculum network and provide support for servers, PCs, printers and interactive whiteboards.
- This period can also be used for loading new software, configuring and installing new hardware.
- Advice on how the school's ICT vision can be developed and on the purchase of new equipment.
- Unlimited access to the helpdesk for advice and guidance, and to log any support calls
- Free emergency visits.
- Skills sharing: the engineer trains the ICT co-ordinator or school technician on aspects of the network as an ongoing process.
With our support, we aim to enable you to do what you do the best – teach.